Thanks to all participants, it was a great and sunny day and big congratulations to the winners!
See you next year, or afloat!
The starting lists have been published!
You can check your own starting time here: Lähtölistat 22.4
- Open/SM-ergomara 22.4. rowing in two starts at 9:30 and 11:30.
- Check your information in the attached starting list.
- In remote hubs, SM rowers are asked to complete the performance in the time according to the start list.
- Self-administered weighing of lightweights rowing in the SM series according to indoor rowing rules based on their own start time.
- Notification of the result immediately after the performance by sending a picture from the device’s monitor memory to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to check that the monitor date is set correctly before rowing.
Keravan Urheilijat welcomes all marathon rowers to the traditional 21st ergomarathon event. The event will be held on the outside terrace of Hotel Gustavelund starting at 9.00.
(Kirkkotie 36, Tuusula, Finland).
The competition is rowed according to the hybrid model: you can also participate in the competition virtually, regardless of location.
This is a long distance indoor rowing competition.
Categories and distances:
- 60 minutes: M/W U16, U18
- Half Marathon (21 097m): M/W U23, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+, 80+, 90+
- Full Marathon (42 195m): M/W U23, 40+, 50+, 60+, 70+, 80+, 90+
In Open Ergomarathon we accept static Concept2 RowErgs, and dynamic Slides and RP3 machines in the same category.
For categories U23 and above there are separate light weight and heavy weight categories.
Weight limit for light weight is 61,5 kg for women and 75 kg for men.
You can register by sending an email to email@example.com and inform following information:
- rower name
- category (age, hwt/lwt, with or without slides, RP3)
- Rowing Club (not mandatory)
- contact info (phone number & email)
- competition venue (address)
Registration fee is 15 € (no fee for rowers U16).
Please pay your registration to Keravan Urheilijat Soutu bank account:
IBAN: FI3620741800026259 BIC: NDEAFIHH.
Starting lists will be published after the registration has closed.
This is an offline hybrid race. It means that we are not using Time-Team or other race app. You travel to Finland and row at our main race hub in Gustavelund, Tuusula or you can row at your own hub. At Gustavelund we will have a schedule for rowers, but if you are rowing elsewhere you can row anytime during the day.
Just remember to send your results by 18:00 EET on Saturday 22nd of April via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To validate your result, take a picture of the PM-monitor, including the date, distance you have rowed and time. Email should also include rower’s name.
Results will be published shortly after all results are received.
Race organization Keravan Urheilijat ry
Lodging at Gustavelund
With a code ”ErgoMaraton” you can book a room at Hotel Gustavelund with special price.
- 1 person room 99€/night
- 2 person room 129€/night
Prices include tasty breakfast from 8.00 to 10.00 and refreshing morning sauna. Check in at 2 PM, check out at noon. Reservations via email email@example.com or via phone +358 9 273 751. Reservation code is not in use with reservations via booking services.
(page updated 17.4.2023)